30.7.14

Instadiary

What is on my instagram
The best gelato in town, Gaya Gelato
Ganesh haven
Gold that

my knuckle ring
my lovely baby 
feels like shades of red, outfit post here

romper it, outfit post here
shirt dress, outfit post here

after a few years, I am still loving this dress, outfit post here

I can't deny, I love this set too.... and of course the clutch is a bless from Thailand purchase, 
outfit post here
Sanur beach, I love you! 
I just love bread, and this one is gluten free

Throwback to the show days... hahaha...

Details from this post 
I need a vacay!
Vote! use your right...
Negotiating with my booboo about our sleeping arrangement... 
infuse calamansi juice, white honey and strawberry -this is what I am going home to!
I just love breakfast at Habitual 
Good morning boo!
Donating with the orange box program, Aksi Kotak Oranye
New baby, new addition...


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
my instagram is @gracenjio
xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...