25.7.14

Sun doesn't always shine on paradise

Yup! The sun doesn't always shine on paradise... today is super cloudy day and its a little bit of chilly. I am opting to sport my jacket today. And this is what I wore to the office a wet hair and jacket on...


I hope your day is pleasant!



oh... and I watched the "Dawn of the planet of the Apes" a couple days ago,
This is the sequel of 2011, Rise of the planet of the Apes with James Franco (remember this one?)
Well, in this one, the story started in 2018 when the ALZ-133 virus (called Simian Flu) causes the collapse of human civilization following martial law, civil unrest and the economic collapse of every country in the world. Eight years later, Caesar leads and governs a new generation of apes in a community located in the Muir woods. While walking through the forest, Caesar's son Blue Eyes and Rocket's son Ash encounter a human. The human, Carver, panics and shoots Ash, wounding him. Carver calls for the rest of his small party of armed survivors, led by a man named Malcolm, while Blue Eyes calls for the other apes. Caesar orders the humans to leave. The remaining humans in San Francisco genetically immune to the virus, are living in a guarded tower within the ruined city. Prompted by Koba, a scarred bonobo who holds a grudge against humans for his mistreatment, Caesar brings a large group of the apes to the city where he conveys the message that while the apes do not want war, they will fight to defend their home. He then demands the humans stay in their territory and states the apes will too.... and the rest of the story will cost you a ticket!
Go watch guys, I did, because when I was a small kid, I grew up watching the TV series (production of 1974! talk about vintage...) plus I watch the 2011 production; so this is kind of obligatory and liking.
1974 production (image from Google)

 1974 production (image from Google)
2011, the movie (image from Google)

thank you all for stopping by, reading the bits and viewing the post...

xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...