Chatuchak

When we purchase Bangkok ticket, we knew that we will visit Chatuchak. Chatuchak is the weekend market in Bangkok, it is the largest market in Thailand and the world's largest weekend market. The market covers over 35 acres and contains of 15,000 stalls. It is estimated that the market receives 200,000 visitors each day. Most stalls only open on Saturdays and Sundays though Jatujak Plaza, the western section is open daily (the north west corner is the Jatujak Mall). The market has a wide variety of products including household items, clothing, Thai handicrafts, religious artifacts, collectibles, food, and live animals.
love the colors...
cute vintage-made items
adidog?
som tam (thai papaya salad), this is super yummmm!
fruits are freshhhh.... and delish!
yummy sticky rice with mango...
tuk tuk ride
how many buns were steamed?

thank you all for stopping by....

xxx

16 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!!
    xx

    peacelovefashionxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post:
    How to wear tartan trend?
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing and that you had lots of fun!

    Lu | The Ankalli Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I love these kind of posts because I can see how things are in other cultures. Have a nice day <3

    www.emilia-nita.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. 200,000!! And I thought NY was crowded! Haha that market sounds fun but you better not have a phobia of crowds.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Grace, thanks for sharing the pics of the trip to the market :) I bet you found great deals there! Its hard to find fresh sweet managos in the USA. xoxo
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: big market. Many stores. A very fun and exhausting day. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I alr tell my partner I wanna visit Bangkok but did not make it ><
    I can't wait for your next shopping post in Bangkok ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these travel photos. You portrayed the feel of the city perfectly with these amazing photos.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. woooaaaa, adding this place to my list of travel :D

    xx
    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pics!!
    Kisses

    www.blackdressinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,Grace... thank you for stopping by my blog...hope u can visit Oman soon,just contact me... :)
    and i noticed that u shoes addicted same as me even my mom yelling all the time complain about how many shoes that i bought...
    and i love made in Indonesia as well, as i noticed many brand such as Zara and H&M mostly made in Indonesia... i am proud being Indonesia... well, great things u post about Thailand coz i will be there soon on 17 April....
    I followed u,dear... nice to know u hope we can contact each other ...
    keep in touch...
    xoxo
    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com
    btw, if u wanna take a look handmade braided bag made in Indonesia 100% handmade and high quality product that have been through almost 2 weeks of making each piece of bag.... check out http://facebook.com/authenticuzuri

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you all for the lovely comments and for following....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete