Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof...



Savannah of Savannah Rose has awarded me with the Liebster Award, do check her blog, she took AHMAZING travel photos that might inspire you on so many levels!


My answer for the 11 Questions:

1. Favorite travel destination? Indonesia

2. Dream job? Been there done that, and now I just dream without working my #bleep off :)

3. Most worn nail polish color? Brand? Copper. Revlon.

4. Post your favorite photo of all time. (not really a question but trying to make this interesting)
I think this one, I have soooo many, but this one has been a PP for a long time until someone tells me to take it off since its an old photo.... hahaha

5. Favorite room in your house and why? Bed room! TV, video, reading chair are there... go figure! hahaha....

6. What makes you happiest? being with friends and family

7. Most treasured possession? my cat at the moment, she's old now :( 

8. Wedding song? Feelings

9. Dream shopping spree location (city or store) Morroco

10. Scariest experience? literally breaking my thigh bone when I was a teen

11. Go to websites when you’re bored? youtube


Liebster Award Rules: It stops right here with me!


thank you all for stopping by and reading bits about the real me...

xxx

Uniqlo top | Arithalia short | Payless sandals 

19 comments:

  1. These pictures are too adorable!!! Love your shorts! Such a great summer outfit!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit and the pictures are adorable. Congrats on your Leibster Award! Check out my blog if you get the chance...
    www.simpleaesthetic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: congratulations on your award. I enjoyed reading your answers. Nice shorts. I also like your favorite photo. You are very pretty. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, summery outfit:-) and nice answers as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award, I really enjoyed seeing your awesome answers!

    Also love your sandals, very pretty <3

    Sophie | soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shorts!

    www.shoesorjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shorts! like it :)
    Today new post, Polka dots in Santander
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! You look amazing and I love the jumping shot!
    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. If you'd like to we could follow each other, I've already followed you on Bloglovin! :)


    xxx MODEmoiselle
    or connect with me via Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous shorts! this is the perfect carefree summer outfit. love xx

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous look dear! Love the shorts and sandals!

    Wishing you a happy weekend!
    xx

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're just so beautiful :)

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! ;) I love all the photos. Your outfit is so nice, I like your shorts.

    x, shekinahjoy.com
    Bloglovin | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the shorts!!!

    www.diisensemble.com http://instagram.com/diipakhosla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing outfit :) Shorts are my favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you all for the lovely comments....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete