Square pants


Back to work! and this is what I wore to the office today, the squared pants.

I am leaving from home instead of from my beautiful villa at Alila Villas Soori. I guess real life is waiting, I must work and the distance from the villas to work is just too far.... Meanwhile I think I am going to have the whole busy February! I always love February, it's like the best month of the year for me. Next weekend will be back in the villa again, woohoo... exciting!

Have a nice day everyone... thank you for stopping by...
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Wow these photos are lovely! Such wonderful sunny weather it looks like you're having over there! I adore your curly hair and the lacy top is to die for :)

    -Minda
    http://northwestdressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit and have a great Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt!
    xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is very cute! :)

    http://fashionimperfect.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look on you. Your hair is beautiful.

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shots! Fabulous lady!
    New post
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. i miss summer !!!
    beautiful photos !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely casual outfit
    =)
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/mb-pasarela-jerez-barbie-flamenca.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your butterfly laptop case is awesome!
    www.mressentialist.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice :)
    thanks for comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete