Singapore little purchases

Forever 21 sunnies

cheap bangles from Chinatown

new pair of babies from Charles & Keith

H&M raffia bag

from top to bottom: H&M, Body, Cotton On, Forever 21

H&M bikini top

Do you all remember my post back in December 2012 about The Great Gatsby?
well.... I have to read the book before the movie is released any day now...
new books from Kinokuniya

I am quiet happy with the new purchases, there are a few bracelets and belts purchase but can't be bothered to take photos of, so yeah... what do you think of the new ins guys?

xxx


9 comments:

  1. great finds! love the book!

    I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog! Skater skirt, galaxy print leggings and many more! Hope you can support me by joining my giveaway! thank you! here's the link http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2013/05/cant-get-enough-of-spring-and-summer.html

    xx
    ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you've had a quite successful shopping trip :-) .. Felt in love with your heels from Charles & Keith <3 ... And thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! Would appreciate to have you back again! Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post:) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Win a pair of sunglasses:
    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. a love your glasses!
    and the bangles are awesome!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes and bikini are beautiful, amazing new in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing purchases :)

    http://leclatdelamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes you've bought and the Owl T-Shirt!
    I've noticed you've picked up the Great Gatsby book! Will you be seeing the film? I saw it yesterday and I'd definitely recommend it! :D

    Yinyin x
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely proposal and nice blog !
    I'm following you now.

    xx


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete