Red paisley


Paisley pattern is a term in English for a design using a droplet-shaped vegetable motif of Persian or Indian origin. Paisley designs became very popular in the West in the 18th and 19th centuries, following imports of post-Mughal versions of the design from British India, especially in the form of Kashmir shawls, and were then imitated locally. The pattern is sometimes called "Persian pickles" or "Welsh pears" in Welsh textiles back in the 1888.  My take on today's office
attire is a dress shirt in red paisley, paired with blue raffia bag and silver sandals, simple and easy!








on a side note, the drive to the office today had a detour, it took me 10 minutes longer than the usual, but the breath taking view just something I should be thankful for,






have a great day all!

xxx

10 comments:

  1. oh what a beautiful dress! you look amazing!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! And I learned so much from your post. :)

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: Nice pictures. I like dresses with floral print. Your sandals are very comfortable. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic!! I really like your dress!! Do you want to follow each other, I start to follow you know ;) http://danadimitras.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi babe, new giveaway on my blog! You can win an amazing pair of baroque sunglasses! Wanna join?
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/05/mignon-mignon-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is perfect and I would be happy if I had it in my closet :) Many thanks for sharing this great views!

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your paisley dress & you did a wonderful job at describing what it is!

    www.prettymissp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete