4.5.13

Sabaidee Pbeemai! [Laos PDR holiday]


I have hundreds of these two weeks Laos holiday photos, and I am not afraid to share it with you guys,   
enjoy the picture after the jump,

here goes morning visit to the traditional market, 







The completion of the 'Bathing the Buddha' ritual serves as the signal that encourages ordinary mortals to themselves engage in mutual water splashing. Accordingly, people flock to the streets with pots, pans, bottles, or whatever, where they uninhibitedly splash, spray and douse each other with water.

The Water Splashing ceremony, however, is more than just good-natured fun; it also contains a religious element: water is regarded as a symbol, firstly, of religious purity, but also of goodwill among people. Therefore, splashing a fellow human being with water during the Water Splashing Festival, whether a close neighbor or a fellow villager, or even a stranger, is an expression of the desire for good luck and prosperity to that person.




















yummy dinner


Sabaidee Pbeemai!

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...