7.3.20

Randomly

 Randomly is brought to you by ny Instagram story, live for 24 hours, stay forever in this blog. This first image is an art sculpture at Gaya Ceramic Arts Center Gallery.
 This one too...




 This actually says: "does your MSG consumption fulfilled?"
Yup, sad :'(

 Lunch was...
 Dragon fruit juice, amazing color!!
I love this coffee stop called NgoCok (=shake/grind/humping).
 The cups says many different facts and funny jokes.
This one says: "shake (humping) first, before you penetrate, then suck it!" 


Incense holder I made, visit my instagram @wonky.pots

"Shaking (humping) it with your ex is said to be memorable"

New shopping bag label

"Only dare to stalk the instagram? Shake first!"

My latest creation.

Thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...