19.2.20

Corona Virus: The Eye of the Darkness



I am currently working in the hospitality industry and been impacted by the most popular virus of the year.

Entering new decade of 2020, the Corona Virus has become the most talked about subject these days. Have you heard on the news about 542 cruise ship passengers that got infected by the Corona virus while enjoying their holiday on board the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan? The holiday that supposed to be a relaxing and fun occurance has turned into a nightmare as the outbreak of Corona Virus joins the fiesta.

After banished to the sea and not permitted to dock, 500 of the passengers are now disembarking after the 14-day quarantine ends. These are for the passengers that were tested negative! There are 78 crew members that are Indonesian on board Diamond Princess, with possibly 3 crews that are affected and now treated in a hospital in Japan. The cruise ship carries 3700 people in total. 

Pheww...

So this particular subject has been in my mind following the news I just heard this morning. How crazy the fact that Corona Virus is somehow so very similar to Dean Koontz fiction novel called “The Eyes of Darkness” that was released 1981  



Life imitating art!
Mind you the book is not available in any online bookshop, even the ebook.
Got me a copy from my sister, will start as soon as!

Thank you all for stopping by and reading the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...