28.10.19

Would you: Indoor plants?


Tell me something, are you an indoor plants kind of person? or an outdoor plants kind of person?
Or do you hate plants altogether?


I am both! Although, I try to bring outdoor as much into the indoor...
Some people called them houseplant! Houseplants are plants that are grown indoors in places such as residence and offices for decorative purpose. Some people took the positive psychological effects to feel green, serene, calm, cooling, etc. Some are taking the advantage of the indoor plants as help with indoor air purification.

Some species, and the soil-dwelling microbes associated with these plants, will reduce indoor air pollution by absorbing the volatile organic compounds such as benzene (loads on bug sprays etc.), formaldehyde (in resin/ plastics) and trichloroethylene (industrial solvent with its sweet sweet smell...) 
While generally toxic to humans, such pollutants are absorbed by the plant and its soil-dwelling microbes without harm.

Common houseplants are usually tropical or semi-tropical ephiphytes, succulents or cactus.
I know you might complain about the maintenance of these indoor plants as they will need the correct moisture, light levels, soil mixture, temperature, and humidity--but these guys are life saver!



So put a cactie next to your compie, it will absorb the radiation!



and they are pretty much delightful to look at!


these airplants (tilandsia) needs only air and water...





so, would you?

Thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx



Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...