10.7.19

Mount Fuji, Japan



At some point along the way while I was 
planning the itinerary for my Japan trip; I wanted to have one day of joining a group tour. So I bought from home a one day tour to Mt. Fuji with combination of Lake Kawaguchi and the onsen experience. Here goes the trip,


Mount Fuji (which is called by the Japanese people as Fujisan) is located on Honshū prefecture. It is the highest volcano in Japan at 3,776.24 meter; 2nd-highest peak of a volcanic mountain in Asia and 7th-highest peak of volcanic mountain in the world.






####

Lake Kawaguchi is located in the border of the towns of Fujikawaguchiko and Minobu in southern Yamanashi Prefecture near Mount Fuji, Japan. The lake is within the borders of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park. Okay, so I will visit the Hakone Izu National Park next time around.  Lake Kawaguchi is the most popular of the Fuji Five Lakes in terms of tourists, and has the most developed tourist infrastructure.









####


Onsen is a Japanese hot spring; it is a bathing facilities and traditional inns situated around a hot spring. Now our onsen has ourdoor and indoor pools. One is an outdoor natural-look kind of pool, another one almost like a lap pool--but no swimming allowed, then there are a few of whirl pools (Jacuzzi).
There are rules when you are bathing at the onsen:
- men and women are separated
- man or woman with tattoos are now allowed to go for bathing
- boys (baby boy) goes with the father, baby girl with the mother or NONE
- you have to bath NAKED, yes--could not take a picture guys, sorry!
- before bathing you should take a shower to wash your body (no soap necessary)
- no towels or anything in the pool, just you and yourself naked you
- no talking out loud, simply relax and enjoy the dip




####

Out of the onzen, where my blood flows relaxingly this time, in come the Gotemba Premium Outlets! It is a huge outlet mall located in Gotemba, Shizuoka ( near Mount Fuji). It has about two-hundred premium branded shops and right now my travel companion is drooling as they planned their 2.5 hours shopping . OG, I never thought that people can really shop that much, but oh well....




thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...