20.7.19

Allow me to mourn


I am just gonna interrupt a little bit the travel posts with this one personal post, as I felt a little overwhelmed these past weeks. I lost several friends in short amount of time, one of my friend was ending his own life by committed suicide.  And then my best friend must face the reality of the fact that the word remission is now vague; it's back.

Just yesterday the image of one of my friend pass-away of a heart attack while he was driving; IS haunting me back. It was quiet a mess when we have to say goodbye.

I ALWAYS move on from all sad events in my life; of course! But this time I want to allow myself to move on much slower than I always did.


Ode to the loved ones, I love you, just in case you guys are watching from heaven...


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...