12.11.18

Moto GP 2018 Melbourne

The Australian motorcycle Grand Prix is a motorcycling event that is part of the GP racing season. From 1997 to the present day, it is run at the scenic Phillip Island GP circuit; south of Melbourne, Vic.

The only rider to win the 'premier class' race at multiple venues is five-time World Champion Mick Doohand from Australia. He won five consecutive 500cc world championships; Giacomo Agostini with eight (seven consecutive) and Valentino Rossi with seven (five consecutive) have won more premier class titles.

This time Maverick Vinales won the podium of 500cc






























thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
I hope you enjoy the photos!

xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...