5.2.18

Chinatown to Clarke Quay (Singapore in photos day 1)





fave food and drink, franchise that I don't mind at all...

sneakers of the day... 
new taste from Garrett, mixed berry




Year of Dog is coming!!

life of the commuter...

fave soya milk and grass jelly, 25% sugar



chinatown merry

Sri Mariamman temple


Chinatown market, dont mind the durian and mangos

paper cut ornaments for the coming new year...

my favorite dessert place, and fave dessert called TANG YUAN

glutinous rice ball with sesame fillings

glutinous rice ball with peanut fillings


the boat quay, watching sunset, life is beautiful!


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...