Khaky



You start dying slowly
if you do not travel,
if you do not read,
If you do not listen to the sounds of life,
If you do not appreciate yourself.


You start dying slowly
When you kill your self-esteem;
When you do not let others help you.

You start dying slowly
If you become a slave of your habits,
Walking everyday on the same paths…
If you do not change your routine,
If you do not wear different colours
Or you do not speak to those you don’t know.

You start dying slowly
If you avoid to feel passion
And their turbulent emotions;
Those which make your eyes glisten
And your heart beat fast.

You start dying slowly
If you do not change your life when you are not satisfied with your job, or with your love,
If you do not risk what is safe for the uncertain,
If you do not go after a dream,
If you do not allow yourself,
At least once in your lifetime,
To run away from sensible advice.

Pablo Neruda




thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

13 comments:

  1. You look wonderful in this styling dear! I don't have anything in khaki-it's time to change this ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style! I love the combination <3

    What about following each other on bloglovin? <3

    Caro x
    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pablo Neruda. This poem is beautiful!

    your outfit is perfect....those khaki pants are phenomenal.

    you look fantastic.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top, the tie detail is lovely!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look! Love the pics!
    Muahhhh
    Hadasah Love || www.styletolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear, thank you for visiting. I like khaki pants too. I am following you and I invite you to follow me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit! Love the top and pants ;)
    I like your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC ?
    Let me know on my blog, and ill follow you back ;)
    Greetings,
    http://perfectlyimperfect92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving this outfit! Makes me wish it was warm again so I can wear these fun pieces.

    ❤ http://theblushingpink.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I like this outfit! I want to invite you in my website ;)Ti
    http://diamond-caroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love fashion and your clothing style is very modern and elegant, thank you for sharing I am very happy kebaya modern

    ReplyDelete