Black on Black

I cannot control what goes on outside, and that most of the time because what goes on inside of me! In words and action, it all just burst out and I always act real!
I act real because I don’t have the slightest intention of pretending what I am not, I can't never control who I fall in love with and even when I am in the most sad and confused time of my life. 

Things just happens with me; to me. I don’t plan, let alone controlling it! When it comes in full speed, most of the time everything are revealed, and I am left alone with the truth. So when I am in the middle of a storm, I will and must control all the elements, and float along with the uncontrolled... fully protecting myself and my happiness.


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit, I like your sandals:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. all black outfit
    such lovely photos and style.
    Let me know how your week is going?
    Do have a lovely Thursday.
    http://www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the all black look, especially that top! Thanks for sharing an have a great day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos ✿

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Konjac sponge and body peeling *

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a big fan of the all black look, you pull it off really well!

    Love,

    Aiko Cunanan

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete