Baby pink & Maroon


It’s motivational Friday! Yayy…

If you read the caption on my Instagram profile, it says “live life, love life

I am Grace and what you see is what you get. I love life! And as happy as I am; I do not waste any of my precious time! I am the kind of “walk the talk” person. Instead of sitting, thinking and planning, I put theory into practice. I am consistent with my own words and actions, and I act proficiently in an expert manner.

When I encounter a new land, a new areas of expertise, I would just wing it; somehow my guts getting me to the right directions.

For all I did, I make no apologies.

After all, we are supposed to enjoy the good stuff NOW, while we can…. 

The expression “I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception” is on point.

Hope this small write up motivates you all… have a great weekend all 
It was such a bright sunny day!

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!

    I loved the short :)

    Kisses
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Amazing style!

    http://curlyjosephine.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with what you say...we all have to our thing! People sometimes just can't understand us because their perception is different or limited in some way so there is no point explaining ourselves.

    You look totally gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! love those shorts...amazing heels!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour combo and what a lovely piece of writing!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you wrote, I love your philosophy of life .
    I really like the sandals that you wear and never miss that smile.
    http://www.pperlenoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful pictures of you!
    And your so right with how you live your life.
    It's always a motivation for me to read words like this. :)

    xoxo,
    Olivia
    www.1001kleid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg such an adorable look. Loving those heels and that bag!! Cute

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty shoes! I followed you on Google Friend Connect- can you follow me back?

    fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete