23.8.16

Jazz Market by the Sea 2016 (The Jazziest)

With this year theme “CLOTHING THE NATION” Jazz Market is always a festival for everyone! Music, culture, culinary, and engaging activities for adults as well as kids!
Jazz market by the Sea is on it’s 6th year! It is one of my favorite jazz scene.

This year the festival runs from Friday 19th to Sunday 21st  August 2016 from 2PM to 11PM each day, at Taman Bhagawan, Tanjung Benoa, Bali. I did the 3rd day, it was awesome and I get to meet my friend Lisa from Lisa Soul band.

Quoted from Jappy Sanger, the Co-Founder "This year we want to bring the Jazz Market goers to experience what is beyond our Indonesian heritage and culture through textiles and fabrics, with dimensions of the past and to this present day. All of this has been clothed and collaborated through Indonesian music culture & jazz."

Enjoy the pictures after the jump



























thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...