10.3.16

Kebaya

As I am sitting here with my friends, I realized that we are all one person that meet another and another more and all of these individuals are coming from different walks of life. Each person touches you in a good way, or bad or just stop by --to make a certain impression.

The ones that actually stays in your life are setting a certain parameter towards you, or you towards them. I wrote a short message to a dear friend when he moved to another city, [okay so I wrote poems and notes for my friends...] This one says "not a place, not a space, not a moment nor a distance would separate what we have live. I will cross the road, run through the rain when you needed me and when you do not need me. I will permeate your life and haunt you, to make sure you are okay --as only then, I will be okay"

Today, is another farewell... my cousin said it is not a goodbye, it means "I love you"
Okay -- I'll settle for that.



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...