Kebaya

As I am sitting here with my friends, I realized that we are all one person that meet another and another more and all of these individuals are coming from different walks of life. Each person touches you in a good way, or bad or just stop by --to make a certain impression.

The ones that actually stays in your life are setting a certain parameter towards you, or you towards them. I wrote a short message to a dear friend when he moved to another city, [okay so I wrote poems and notes for my friends...] This one says "not a place, not a space, not a moment nor a distance would separate what we have live. I will cross the road, run through the rain when you needed me and when you do not need me. I will permeate your life and haunt you, to make sure you are okay --as only then, I will be okay"

Today, is another farewell... my cousin said it is not a goodbye, it means "I love you"
Okay -- I'll settle for that.



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

12 comments:

  1. nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice combination! love ur kebaya !
    xxx

    coolcatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful skirt & heels!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a lovely blog with so beautiful photos and this post has to be my favorite!

    Can’t wait to see the new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the earthy tones of this outfit, you look gorgeous! I agree that meeting people from all walks of life is what makes us connected and expands our horizons!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome round-up of fashion shots, dear! Reminds me of my SIA kebaya; if only I can still fit into it..... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is so elegant!!! It looks perfect with your skin tone!
    Kisses from Portugal

    Blog Denise de Assis
    Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! Looks so casual!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look wonderful!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty! Lovely post, you look beautiful!
    I just followed your blog. Please follow me as well. Would love to stay in touch :)
    Happy Day!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete