30.12.15

Happy New Year 2016 (Randomly)

You always have those images that you don't want to throw away to the recycle bin and click empty bin. This is one of the reason why the "Randomly" series starts! There are images that you shot because it's a right cute moment, a funny moment, a great view but not an outfit shot, and just cause! Here I am again, coming back with a huge number of images, enjoy the picture after the jump and have a great New Year 2016!

the coffee shop at Seminyak Pitson
Harvesting , fresh from my garden be like!
home cooking vegetarian noodle, yumm to the tumm...
steam boat with friend after a movie date
essentials for my nails!
shooting a program at the office be like
my bottle, clayspiration
my dinner... dosa massala
run the other day at Tampak Siring ricefield
and they insist I should take a pic here cause the view is gorg
yup, the view is gorg!
the butterfly park the other day, museum side
echo beach on a Sunday, its a fun-day
and sunset be like
at home where Cipris is chillaxing
another run site, another view..
reward after a hard day shopping...
current fave earrings. a gift from India. love it!


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
Have a great 2016!
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...