Church outfit


"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." ~ Hamilton Mabie

It is crazy that I barely have time to do some Christmas shopping, I am the worst! I should be shopping now and start to send out some Christmas gifts by mail if I want them to reach the intended person on time... Christmas 2015 it is and not Christmas 2016... haha

What about you guys, how's your Christmas shopping? Do tell!





thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://facetiouslywind.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Those shoes are perfect...I love patent leather :) I guess I still have to do my shopping this year...

    Christina ♥ https://caliope.name

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this black dress on you and how you styled it with the heels!

    Check out my latest article on www.ndudlagirl.blogspot.com
    talking about wearing black on black!

    ReplyDelete