23.11.15

Gumuk Pasir , Sand dunes Parangkusumo (Yogyakarta trip)

The sand dunes in Parangtritis is a rare natural phenomenon and the only one in Southeast Asia. Sand dunes in the form of hills or mounds of sand like a desert are normally located in the Middle East. This sand dune is the result of volcanic activity of Mount Merapi and Merbabu carried by currents Opak and Progo. At first, the surrounding communities do not see something unique from this place. But once held a variety of research, they realize that they live in one of the world heritage.

Guys... I love the Gumuk Pasir Parangkusumo of Parangtritis, located near the Parangtritis beach, on the opposite side of the beach actually...







thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...