21.11.15

Gua Pindul (Yogyakarta Trip)

Pindul Cave is a cave landscape underlain by limestone that has been eroded by dissolution, producing ridges, towers, fissures, sinkholes, and other characteristic landforms. This eroded limestone /karst has a river flow underneath it. Gua Pindul / Pindul cave is located about 7 kilometres south of the city centre of Wonosari (by the plain of Kidul mountain).
Today we are doing a cave tubing... and I am sure its going to be a fun one!

Cave-tubing is almost the same as the rafting. If rafting (rafting) is the activity along the river flow by boat, then cave-tubing is caving activities using tires from probably truck wheels. 

Goa Pindul has a length of approximately 350 m, a width of up to 5 m, distance to the water surface of the roof of the cave 4 m, and a depth of water of about 5-12 m. This cave has three zones. light zone, the zone lit and dark zones. It takes about 45 minutes to cave-tube the river, it was fun! At least for us 3 as there are plenty people, we jump off the tires, climb up the cave opening and simply watch people and admiring the karsts....


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...