Yogyakarta Holiday Day 1

The day outfit, and by night I changed to blue pantalon...

Here are the photos from my Holiday in Jogjakarta, Mid Java ....
Highlights of day one holiday? Meet my BFF... Chocolate factory visit, dinner date with my BFF,
oh what a day ...



My BFFE

Jogja view from Amplaz

 the yummy dark chocolate

lunch...

Dinner at Raminten







A little note about the city: Yogyakarta is a city and the capital of Yogyakarta Special Region in Java Indonesia.  It is renowned as a centre of classical Javanese fine art and culture such as Batik, ballet, drama, music, poetry, and puppet shows.  Yogyakarta was the Indonesian capital during the Indonesian National Revolution from 1945 to 1949. One of the districts in Yogyakarta, Kotagede was the capital of Mataram Kingdom / Sultanate between 1575 and 1640. The city is named after the Indian city of  Ayodya from the Ramayana epic. Yogya means 'suitable, fit, proper', and Karta, 'prosperous, flourishing' in whole it means 'a city that is fit to prosper'

thank you all for visiting the page and reading the bits....

xxx

7 comments:

  1. I like the fact you added facts about the city at the end. Your outfit was cute and it seemed like a really great time, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog :) So here I am,visiting yours!! :))
    Lovely pictures,I really like them,they're so natural and so are you!!You're soo cute girll..
    And I'm so much in wonder about Indonesia.I'd like to visit there one day definetely
    xoxo

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics!!!

    http://shareasecret.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look! nice photos!
    Have a wonderful weekend, doll! and my g+ for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came across your lovely blog. I am following you now.

    I have a blog about skincare, hopefully you'd like to follow back :)

    lovebareskin.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the lovely comments....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete