Blue



Today I feel like wearing blue.  For me, the color bue is the coolest color - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep, twilight. The ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli to represent heaven. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people. For me, blue is the calming color, I often use it as my bed sheets and blanket.  Not that I ripped my blanket and made a dress out of it, but yeah, love the blue color!




I am back to work today, was having a great Nyepi & Saka new year holiday. Pictures are to follow soonest in the next post. 


thank you for reading the bits...

xxx

8 comments:

  1. The blue suits you so well! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear for your comment
    you`re so cute <3
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comment. I am very happy about.
    The dress looks beautiful on you, dear.

    Hope, you have a nice day.

    Love,
    Franzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color combination od the dress is very cute, i like it.
    Your shoes are beautiful!

    xxx



    www.letitbefashion2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely look! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the lovely comments....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look!

    i would be obligated if you'll visit my blog :)

    http://all-the-possible-ways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete