Grey and they say floral are signs for spring...


I guess today is the day that I am wearing this new dress. Well, it is not brand new - brand new, but it is a birthday gift that I haven't had the chance of wearing.
The bottom part can be unfolded by untie the strings, and I'll get maxi dress....
So what do you think about this dress guys? 



today is also a dentist appointment, Fluocal is an obsession for me, I never missed it!

It turned out to be a short cleaning session, to the movie it is!


In this movie, Mark Wahlberg cast as an ex-cop out for revenge; and Russell Crowe as the mayor of New York & the villain. I rate it as B+ this is a good entertainment!

thank you for reading the bits guys...

xxx

10 comments:

  1. beautiful dress!
    yes thank you so much that'd be great!
    ill email you xoxo

    & im following you now

    http://www.idontjustexistilive.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning floral dress. I like the violet color.


    http://dreamwedding4me.blogspot.com/
    Welcome to share me on google+.
    By the way, are you interested in reblogging ( I mean, you can choose one of the favorite posts from my blog and post it on your blog, I will help to reblog your post as well, so both of our friends can see the latest update.)

    Looking forward to your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print of your dress!!


    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled across your blog, I love it.
    Wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin?
    Let me know if you want to and I'll follow you back straight away.
    Thanks! :)

    Sophie @Decisions Decisions

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooove your dress and your hair <3


    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY AND WIN A FLOWER HEADBAND : http://meithaas.blogspot.com/2013/03/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. (: Reb, xoxo!

    *Nuovo outfit sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/03/armani-blazer.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I like your stylish blog and your beautiful pictures! Would be awesome If you‘d take a look at my Blog - would love to keep in touch with you!!!
    Lots of Love, Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all for the lovely comments....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete