Cured by retail therapy

It has been a very hectic week at work, I am exhausted (as you can tell from my face),
and nothing can cure but retail therapy, I am not a shopaholic but I do love good bargain!

this neon necklace was 60% off at Diva,

perfect for all the LBDs that are sitting in my wardrobe,

50% off, belt from St. Lucas,

yes, when the front is plain, I wear the belt sideways!

this petite number is from TopShop, 50% off -last chance items to purchase- rack

will be perfect for my Body&Soul bikini top as featured here

and this is not for sale....  but it was sitting there in my changing room and I can help to take a snapshot at it! love the color of the letters pink neon and the beautiful face of Penelope Cruz....

my dress today by Villa
sandals by Fly
bag by Elizabeth

8 comments:

  1. So many great items!! Love that neon necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful dress!! love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! The neon necklace is very nice. I like it!

    http://thekityshoesworld.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice items, i like the necklace :-) and the pictures with you in the Water <3 Kisses Kira *schuhReich*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, how are you?
    I love your blog, I always visit now.
    I invite you to visit my FAN PAGE on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1
    And also visit my blog, you'll love it. In addition to the fashion world, we will cover various topics such as: the beauty, the architecture, the decor, pop culture, travel, places, people and food.
    BLOG : http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    I hope your visit!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete