beach culture

I am off to do some chores today and so I opted for a very simple outfit,


In between chores, there is an open opportunity to visit the local shops, and right here I see the need of another necessary items for beach, which is SARONG! you simply got to have a sarong! at least one -that is. in my case, same as the quantity of my bikini, without realizing, I owned a lot of Sarong.

Here are some from my John Hardy sarong collection, they are not for sale but if you work with them or be-friend with them, you might get one during Christmas!

This particular John Hardy Sarong is designed by my hubby, its the Monkey Zodiac (Chinese Zodiac), look how pretty this she-monkey,

and than the Yoga-monkey,

and than, of course the standard one with fringes, the USD6 ones,



and the reason I post about Sarong is this new acquisition-ed one, USD4 with fringe, I just love the color and simply cannot resist to own this one,

And for you readers, I have Google-ed 'how to wear' your sarong,

my top by Conextion
short by 'g'
sunglasses by Roxy
watch by Gc
sandals by Havaiannas

8 comments:

  1. Cool post!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the scarfs!


    xo

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this scarfs and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit! it's simple but really cute, and the shorts are so cool!
    thanks a lot for the comment! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!

    Enter my giveaway!
    http://aburstofcolor.blogspot.com/2012/09/browny-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your blog is very sophisticated and chic - that's why I check out every post and am subscribed!

    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the lovely comments
    xxx

    ReplyDelete