4.7.11

The Great Wall of China

Badaling is the site of the most visited section of the Gret Wall of China, approximately 80 km northwest of urban Beijing city. As you might notice from the map of China and from history that the Chinese has built great walls to protect them-self from the outside world. The portion of the Badaling wall running through the site was built in 1505 during the Ming Dysnasty. The highest point of Badaling is Beibalou, approximately 1,015 metres above sea level.





Badaling and the expressway were the site of the finishing circuit of the urban road cycling course in the 2008 Summer Olympics. 



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...