15.1.20

Ponimin Arts Ceramic


Art is not for everyone some say; in my opinion everyone is not for Art. I can post this ten thousand times and will get people simply scroll and dismiss. Anyways, since I am a potter, besides visiting museums--I love to visit other potters or their studio, if they let me!

Our Indonesian artist, lecturer in Art and Design of the State University of Malang (UM), East Java Dr. Ponimin, M. Hum., is a worldwide known ceramic artist! His figurative ceramics are well known to foreign countries. Ponimin is one of Indonesia's representative artists at the Al-Janadriyah Festival in Saudi Arabia, Symposiums in India and was invited everywhere elses around the world.
And so, this is my visit to his place, unfortunately he was not there when I visited his studio.










Thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...