19.9.18

Pasar Bunga Malang (Malang' plants nursery)

The Pasar Bunga Malang or Malang Splindit Flower Market is the biggest flower market in Malang City. It is located in the middle of the city and can be easily accessible from the main road.
Situated on Jalan Brawijaya, west of Montana Hotel 1, South of Achmad Yani Mosque and adjacent to Bird Market, it is approximately walkable by 200 meters west of the Malang City Hall.




It is by far the most interesting flower market to visit; because you can explore halls that are full of various types of flowers –hundreds, if not thousands of all sorts of garden plants as well as seedlings and seeds of fruits and vegetables. They also have all you need for your garden –tools, hose, pots, sprayers, fertilizers, grass, soils, EVERYTHING! 



It is one of my happy place in Malang...

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...