21.8.18

Helsinki, Finland




Touch down Helsinki, too bad it was just for 2 days (one night 😭) here... I am running around Europe you guys, in less then a month! Facts and fun are more below,

So Finland is very proud of the white reindeer and Santa... its like "hello and welcome to the land of Santa"... but they also served deer burger and steak. And my friend tried the steak here... I was like "nooooo!!!"

 She even purchased the jerkie, :(  They are proud of their moose too!

Lapland Finland, well ... Maybe this is the only place that  you will find it difficult to chase sunset!
Why you asked? Because the midnight sun occurs 24 hours every two months in one year! This is possibly because Lapland is in the Arctic Circle.

You can watch the Northern Lights (aurora borealis) in Lapland too... and really guys, you're gonna love the outdoors here, at any season!


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...