28.3.17

Phnom Penh [unpublished]


I don't know why I didn't end up posting my trip to Phnom Penh! But as I reminisce and going through some old pictures, I arrived to this archive. It is a bittersweet post I must say, as one of my friend that went with us here (we were 4 of us) has passed-away a couple years back. 

I dedicated this post to him. My #1000 post on the blog!!!

May you rest in peace with heavenly angels Tyo. You are one of no other alike.

It was the same month when we all visited Cambodia for the first time, it was March too...
We were on our Nyepi Holiday, and today happened to be a Nyepi day...
Happy Nyepi day (Seclusion day) Bali, I love you my home!

Phnom Penh formerly known as Chaktomuk (Khmer: "Four Faces"), is the capital of Cambodia. Located on the banks of the TonlĂ© Sap and Mekong River, Phnom Penh has been the national capital since French colonization of Cambodia, and has grown to become the nation's center of economic and industrial activities, as well as the center of security, politics, cultural heritage, and diplomacy of Cambodia.
Once known as the "Pearl of Asia," it was considered one of the loveliest French-built cities in Indochina in the 1920s. Founded in 1434, the city is noted for its beautiful and historical architecture and attractions. There are a number of surviving French colonial buildings scattered along the grand boulevards.







































thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx



Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...