29.10.16

Green Village


Green Village with 10 bamboo houses that are built along the terraced slopes of the Ayung River in Bali, is a community of unique homes. Each home is custom designed and rigorously engineered to embody the strengths and versatility of bamboo. There are total of 4 types of bamboos used in each constructions. I think photos are more appropriate enough to better explain visually, and if you want more images, you can go and browse  http://greenvillagebali.com/homes/

Today I played tourist and visited Garden House and Temple House.

I love that lush and green surroundings...























thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...