Randomly


For those who are not familiar with my "Randomly" post here; it is a post about random things that I took a shot of, that is happening in my life, photos that didn't make it to any posts but I think still is a good shot or a good 'story' to tell... enjoy the picture after the jump guys... I try to captioned it as best as I can. Have a great day!

Coffee by the beach at the afternoon, why not?

New colors in my life...

Uluwatu Temple, what a view

this place...


Blessing before the dance

The Kecak Dancer...

Hanoman in the fire dance...

Balinese offerings...

cooking class in the village,

authentic Balinese cuisine, love this cooking class!


thank you all for stopping by and viewing my post...
xxx



15 comments:

  1. That Balinese offering is so well constructed and so cute!! How would you even tear it apart? :o

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun dear
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/smokey-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/its-all-about-that-denim-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best kinds of things sometimes are those we randomly see. There's an element of surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed, thank you, exactly what I think, I love originality!

      Delete
  5. The Balinese offering is quite a sight. Beautiful. I love the new colors in your life as well and that beach looks peaceful. Great shots Grace. You look relaxed, happy and stylish. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the offering is beautiful! thank you for your lovely comments...

      Delete
  6. These photos are great, you have a good variety of different activities here!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think you are having a good time here..nice experience

    ReplyDelete