3.10.13

Two Guns




yeah yeah... the title is referred to a recent movie date, 2Guns with Denzel Washington (Trench) and Mark Wahlberg (Stigman). Trench and Stig are arrested by USA Customs after a meeting with Drug Lord Papi Greco in Mexico. Trench is an undercover DEA (without Stig knowing) failed to acquire cocaine from Greco that they could use as evidence to convict him. Against Trench Superior = Jessup's orders, Trench decides to remain undercover and assist Stigman in robbing $3 million from Greco, so they can prosecute Greco for money laundering. Trench and Stigman are surprised to find $43 million (rather than $3 million) in the vault..... and whats next? you guys must purchase the ticket.

I rate it B+ for entertaining action. Love Mark Wahlberg here....


thank you all for stopping by,

xxx



Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...