29.10.13

On strolling the Orchard

p.s. don't let taller person such as your sister took a picture of you that made you looked even shorter than what you already are... LOL  :P

On strolling at Orchard, I walk by 10 dolls that are apparently from the doll project by Inhabit at Singapore for their 10th anniversary celebrations. Inhabit Singapore is a progressive, multi-label fashion boutiques featuring unique mid to high-end womens', mens' and childrens' apparel and accessories that's established in 2003. Their designers have been hand-picked from all over the globe. There are 10 dools, 10 designers, 10 looks, 10 years. Check out the video of the 10th Inhabit project. The dolls are currently for silent auction.






how stylish could these dolls be?

another real life 'doll' is on his wheel, Halloween anyone?

meanwhile my sister is enjoying her 1 buck durian ice cream....

thank you all for viewing the post of my first day holiday in Singapore...

xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...