5.9.13

Echo Beach



I must say that I am a regular to Echo Beach House! Yes, the food, the place, and the staff just making me coming back for more and more! Today we just stop by for lunch and taking the opportunity to do a photo shot! the weather was very friendly and so I didn't hesitate. I am going to write a review in a minute and can't wait to spread good words...









The beach is also a paradise, surf-able.... I remembered having last new year's eve here.



thank you all for viewing the post....
xxx

dress by Erlangga / bikini top by H&M, bikini bottom by New Look / sunglasses by Forever 21/ ring by Janice Girardi / watch by Fossil / bangle by MOD silver / sandals by Ipanema

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...