Echo Beach



I must say that I am a regular to Echo Beach House! Yes, the food, the place, and the staff just making me coming back for more and more! Today we just stop by for lunch and taking the opportunity to do a photo shot! the weather was very friendly and so I didn't hesitate. I am going to write a review in a minute and can't wait to spread good words...









The beach is also a paradise, surf-able.... I remembered having last new year's eve here.



thank you all for viewing the post....
xxx

dress by Erlangga / bikini top by H&M, bikini bottom by New Look / sunglasses by Forever 21/ ring by Janice Girardi / watch by Fossil / bangle by MOD silver / sandals by Ipanema

14 comments:

  1. wow! beautiful place, thanks for sharing! :) :)
    ¡Sigue así guapa! :)
    Follow if u like:
    BLOG: www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es
    SHOP: www.visualcentermadhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So carefree ans nice pics!

    Chadlen

    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/chezmoichadlen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! You fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had so much fun by the beach =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with those sunglasses.
    Love the dress too.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loove the dress!!

    xx Vanes

    thebloggerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics..thank you for your nice comment on my post...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your orange beach wear is so beautiful!! I love the gorgeous scenery as well! Enjoy your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw that place looks really gorgeous!!
    and your dress makes a lovely contrast with the background

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I love them all!!
    I just found your blog and I really love it!!!
    love your content and your style!!!
    Just followed, hope you visit my blg and
    share your opinion!!
    Love
    Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh those sunglasses are amazing!! fab pictures :)

    hollydollybeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    holly xx

    ReplyDelete