9.4.13

Recharge Night at The Bay


So the hospitality industry party was held at The Bay in Nusa Dua and the theme is Resort... 
I prepared myself a resort wear dress and ended up choosing this short dress since its such a hot night! 
I mean literally hot night. With music, fashion show, cabaret, sushi, wine and all.... 
The night was just fantastic.
I didnt took that much photos, but we did took loads of photos at the photo booths....

music by DJ


 fashion show presenting collections from Uluwatu Lace (the lace that I loooove!)



 cabaret show


it was such a hot night, look at our shiny faces..... LOL

but it was such a great night of funnnn too....

thank you guys for viewing and reading the bits,

xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...