Balangan beach


My best friend contacted me last night to tell me that in the morning she will have a business meeting and will be done by lunch time. Without hesitation I accepted her lunch invitation. Its not like every day that she flew in and see me... Since we are planning for lunch at Potato Head beach club and than spend the afternoon at the beach, I  of course opted for a laid back outfit on top of my bikini set....





 My vegetable & yogurt panini

My BFF

this thousands of windows are icons of this place

pool side of Potato Head always crowded


Balangan beach




  Great sunset


it was such a beautiful day and a beautiful company too....
Thank you for reading the bits,

xxx


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, beautiful you. I like the lace shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your... everything!!
    Blog-it's amazing, your awesome outfit, your cute shorts.
    Beautiful photos, places, palm trees (I really love palm trees!!) :)
    You are so lovely girl darling!
    I really want to be with you in your place! :) In my country is cold and snowy... And all my friends're looking for spring and sun!

    I'm following you with a great pleasure hun! Would you like to do the same for me?

    Greetings from Poland!
    http://renewsway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your outfit! I love your shorts <3

    xxx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... so happy summer fotos ;-)

    can I have one of these panini pls ??

    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute shorts!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, those shorts are beyond fabulous. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh!! I like your shorts!!!! Great post!

    I'd like to follow each other! I follow you now, hope we keep in touch!

    http://www.ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete