office attire [Bebek Tepi Sawah]




Today on lunch time, my sister in law decided to join me for lunch, we opted for "Bebek Tepi Sawah" restaurant. Translated in English into The duck by the rice field is an Indonesian restaurant that served duck as the main dish. Cooked and seasoned in many different ways, I always choose the Crispy Duck as my main! Crispy and yummy yet not dry. With great view of rice field, you are served with some of the best "sambal" (sambal=  chili sauce) on the island.
It's an 8.5 for me (scale 1-10), highly recommended!



the crispy duck with vegetable, sambals and rice,

satisfied customer,

Bebek Tepi Sawah, Jl. Raya Teges, Ubud, Bali

thank you guys for reading!
xxx

PS: I love my food, sometimes I love it too much! :D

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl...the color of the outfit looks good on you...m a foodie tooo :P... <3 food..never tasted duck tho :( ...

    http://in2-myworld.blogspot.in/2013/01/3rd-diy-how-to-make-your-own-statement.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree - these earthy colors really look great on you!

    BITE MY STYLE


    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both for the lovely comments....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and love the chunky bracelet! Thanks for visiting my blog. Follow each other?

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit and seems like a nice place, bebek means baby in Turkish heheh :) I'll be so happy if you check out my blog too:)

    ReplyDelete