Kingdom of Cambodia ( Siem Riep unpublished)

Hi guys, remember my post here? Well.... since there were not much of photos were posted on that one, I decided to post more photos! I was inspired by other fashion blogger that shared here travel photos to Cambodia lately, and I thought "hey...my trip was kinda memorable too... why not share more photos?" 
So here I am after hundreds of selections, these are the best represent of the 5 days trip [well there are actually lots more but eh...];  so here goes, enjoy it....











































xxx 

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, amazing pictures!

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you took some fantastic photos - my sister went there a few years ago and she adored it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems so much fun there :D

    anyway, join my giveaway!
    win idr 50.000 gift vouchers
    and get all beauty stuffs with half price ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures!Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooow it was great that you share with us more pictures!! i have travel to cambodia so its amazing to have this pictures and aprecciate it better!! :)
    so cool you live in Bali!
    kisses from mexico! and thank you for your sweet comment! following you now!
    Ale
    www.amarama.com.mx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice places :)

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the elephants! It looks gorgeous there.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photo !!!
    great blog

    xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for the lovely comments....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete