30.11.12

office attire [haircut appointment]



Today is just the usual workday, there are loads and loads details has to be prepared for the exhibition at work. I finally find an opening after office hour today, it's for an appointment for a haircut that is way overdue.
This is how my hair looked like pre-cut.



And this is how my hair looked like after the hair-cut. My husband says he didn't see anything's changed. Is it true guys that there is no difference? Or not noticing is just a guy thing in general?


what do you think guys?
thank you for reading!
xxx

my black top by Cotton On
jeans by Ezpresso
belt by St. Lucas
sterling silver necklace (gift) by Grammes
watch by Roxy

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...