Green leafs and the skyfall



the color of the skirt exposed by the camera's flash,


Prior the movie date Breaking Dawn-2, my earlier movie date is 007 Skyfall, its the 23rd -hunt down villain-track down missing spy documents or information-running chasing bad guys-saving the world- kind of James Bond movie. Agent 007 played by Daniel Craig loyalty is tested here by the head of MI6's M. There's always surprise at the end (again I don't want to be a party pooper)....
When the credits runs in the beginning of the movie, I was listening to the soundtrack and wondering if its....
yes it is! Its Adele song.... after all... the Bond girls may not be the most popular girls in the future (except for Kim B and Hale B) but the soundtrack is always the best!



7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love your printed skirt.

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Nice post, thank you for share:D
    Have a great weekend!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for the lovely comments and for following, of course I'll follow back...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! thanks for your comment in my blog.
    what an interesting blog, I'm following you, would you follow back?

    I've watched it too! And so in love with the ost by Adele. I'm going to watch BD2 this tuesday. have you watch it?

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is so wild! love it :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    p.s. Don't forget to check my Maison Martin Margiela with H&M GIVEAWAY ^^

    ReplyDelete