16.1.18

Malang travel diary [December 2017]

This is my travel photos in Malang, beware of food photos, plenty of it!


super market and traditional market
super food


😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

at parents home,

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

brunch, Pecel Mbak Pur, highly recommended...

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

date night! Madam Wang, highly recommended,



😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

going out to meet friends and hang out the whole day, trusted driver: Gojek! #notad 

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Christmas Eve, at home... 


😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

went on Christmas lunch with the whole family...
to Madam Wang again, was funnn!!! 


😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

at home and on repeat eatin' these Menjes cake, soooo yumm!!!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

went shopping and coffee with siblings, soooo much funnn!!!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

movie with nephew and niece,

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

making time for reunion with highschool friends....

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

morning ritual, or brunch if you called it so, Pecel....

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

hang out with my gurls....

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

date night with mom and dad, pictures are not shared -- private

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I just love ice Mocca Durian...

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

last breakfast of 2017 with my sister...

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

time to go home to Bali,

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...