As much as yellow


Honey, I am home! and guess what? I have a new hair cut! Our days here in Bali is getting hotter than hot! I am a little bit bored with my hair style and was tempted to cut them long tress for a couple of months but haven't got the chance.... and voila! Its going to grow very fast so I wouldn't worry if this look is not working, but hey, it turned out I love it! what do you think guys?

The shirt dress is new too... I just got this Batik fabric from my Mom, she didn't like it as the colors too bright for her, and so it happens that I think au contraire! :)
These bright color Batik is typical Madura Batik (East Java).


Thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Her loss your gain right. Lovely batik fabric. You look lovely.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress, perfect for casual days out, you look so lovely Grace!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color looks great on you.

    www.twentytwogrand.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous dress! you look beautiful.
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous fun look, Grace! Such a harmonius styling.

    xoxo Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are so positive, thanks for sharing!
    Nataliya
    www.ndudlagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete