Randomly

Yes, I did string the necklace above from these ceramic beads I made... 



beach mid-week, what a lovely day!

Coffee and these... blessed!


thank God for this tree!


these semi-precious stone beads that I am crazy about!

I strung this one, combined jade beads from my grand mother with rain forrest jasper, now become one of my fave necklace!

the other day when I asked my brother to lend me one of his motor bike, but of course he didn't let me go with this current purchase of him! damn...

the other day at birthday lunch of a friend...

photo taken by Metta, a typical me --standing comfortably (sometimes in yoga position) and occupied by my gadget!

Arwen in a picnic...

Sebatu Water Temple the other day...

Sebatu village

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures, that pizza (i think it is pizza) looks delicious, is has banana on it!!!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so cozy and cute…!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace with ceramic beads is wonderful...and I really like the one with combined jade beads too...great photos! I would love to visit your country some day!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore all the cute photos!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos the necklace you strung together was lovely!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely beads! I miss the beach looking at this pic.

    Have a lovely weekend, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete