25.3.15

Transporters


 
Here you go... this is the part of the holiday that I mentioned in my other post earlier. I am visiting Malang city in East Java for 6 days/5 nights! 



And the Museum Angkut http://www.museumangkut.com/ is one of the tourist site that was in my bucket list to visit! The place is awesome and the collections are beyond! Of course the place was packed because I visited Museum Angkut on the weekend--it is located in Batu city Malang, really... I am in awe!
Enjoy the picture after the jump, there are not much of the 3.7 ha place but I hope it gave you a clear picture of a place that you should not missed!








thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...