OOTD 13.6.14

Today's outfit is something that I put together by just grabbing the first thing I see! ;)
This pair of sparkler is just sitting there and before I even see if the pair match the outfit, I just put it on. haha... .  I am super excited today! I have bought a ticket to travel -this country- for ONE month! yoohoo....  I got a travel buddy coming with me, we planned this travel a year ago but didn't follow through because of our limited time. But now that we have the time (well, actually I have to force my self to take unpaid leave), we will get the use of the time at our best! And now, in coming couple of months we can plan which part to go first and I am excited to shop for certain travel gear... woohooo.... 
I hope your day is as fantastic as mine guys...

Go to his page to see his awesome work and his blog for some awesome behind the scene

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

top H&M | denim short Exit | bag Gaudi | flat Bellagio | watch Roxy

18 comments:

  1. Stylish and fresh! Like this look on you
    Have a sweet weekend dear :)

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top and the sparkling sh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit :D :D
    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute T-shirt and nice flats. Thanks for stopping by my blog...xx

    CHECK OUT MY LATEST POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/leopard-print-and-leather-shorts_1060.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes and top kak :) great ootd you look good :)
    Rin

    zeevrlyta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you like the Rolling Stones too? Welcome to the club :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I do, and Led Zepps, Deep Purple, Whitesnake, and many more... :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you for visiting my blog!
    Nice post and outfit! Love your shoes! :D
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know, let's keep in touch! ;)


    Rosalina
    partiedemoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: great shirt. Very cool. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Photo, so beautiful <3

    V

    www.nachouve.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely! I adore the shoes
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you all for the lovely comments...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete